- 8-10 Chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- 3 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 Tbsp Granulated brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Sea salt
- 4 medium-large garlic cloves (minced)
- 50 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
1. Squeeze lemon juice into a large bowl. Add salt and olive oil. Toss chicken in the bowl and let sit for 30 minutes.
2. In a separate large container, mix the Worcestershire sauce with honey and garlic. Stir vigorously. Add the remaining dry ingredients and give it another brief stir. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss until fully marinated on all surfaces.
3. Place bowl in refrigerator and let rest for 6-8 hours.
3. Heat oven to 220°C. Place chicken in large oven pan and roast for 20 minutes. Turn/flip chicken over and continue to roast for an additional 25-30 minutes, or until the skin has reached the desired color/char.
4.Serve and enjoy!
I sometimes roast mine with potato wedges and peaches.