- 3 small potatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 150 grams tofu, cubed
- 3-4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 small chili pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- Black pepper and sea salt
- 5 Eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- 1/2 cup Baby spinach
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 grated cheddar cheese
- 50 grams butter for frying
1. Preheat your oven to 225°C.
2. Melt butter in cast iron pan and add the potatoes and onion. Fry over medium heat until the potatoes start to look golden brown (approximately 10-12 minutes). Add the tofu, garlic, thyme, black pepper, salt, and chili pepper (if using). Fry for an additional 2-4 minutes until the potatoes and onions look golden brown. Remove pan from heat.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach to pan and give the contents a quick stir. Pour in the egg mixture into the pan and then sprinkle over the cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve immediately.